Definition / Meaning of Daylight Harvesting
An Energy Management Technique that Reduces Overhead Lighting based on available ambient light is called Daylight Harvesting. It utilizes the ambient ( Artificial and Natural ) light present in a specified area for conservation of energy. When sufficient ambient light is present or when the space is unoccupied, it automatically dimms or switches off overhead lighting
We offer a wide range of Advanced Daylight Harvesting Solution. Norikool - ADS is an Advanced Day lighting Solution for Industries & Buildings. Sky shade for first time in India Introducing this Advanced Day lighting System that can replace Strip/Roof lights in Industries. Norikool ADS can effectively replace profile translucent, Strip/Roof lights in industries. Unlike profiled translucent sheets, these systems are easy to fix and maintain, very less heat transfer, better transmission & distribution of light.
- Clear bright transmission
- Light without heat & hot spot
- Captures low angle sunlight
- Wide Distribution of light
- Consumes < 20% of roof area
- Increases LEED rating credits
Solar Lighting System has a light collector, light transfer pipe and light diffuser assembly. The entire system can deliver light into building spaces for length of 15 meters. To successfully daylight a space, the day lighting system should optimize sunlight collection to given climatic region. Sunlight collection system designed for certain regions are not effective for other climatic regions. Sky shade provides optimized design for light collection systems specific to regions. The Light pipe solar lighting system delivers clean light energy into building spaces giving a feel of well-being and saving electrical energy for lighting during Daytime. It delivers sunlight without any color shift. Working long-term in electric lighting is believed to be deleterious to health; working by daylight is believed to result in less stress and discomfort.
- Light capture is high at low sun angles i.e.before 9 am and after 3 pm.
- Extended day lighting hours
- No heat up build
- Uniform light dispersion
- Daylight can reach false ceiling covered areas
- Light Collector (high impact strength and UV stable): Light collector delivers light effectively after collecting sunlight from all directions. This works even at low sun angles.
- Reflective system: This system delivers high luminance with minimal light loss and without color shift even on cloudy days
- Light diffuser: With the help of light diffuser, the intensified sunlight in light pipes is controlled and distributed into indoor spaces
- Day lighting improves LEED ratings of green buildings
- High light transmission = 72 %
- Uniform lighting distribution across the space
- Double / Triple glazed system
- Noise Reduction
- Factory manufactured metal Kerb for leak proof arrangement
- Long life, maintenance free Day lighting solution
- Warranty 5 Years
- Automated 3 step control to maintain desired set point.
- Set point can be adjusted using a visual interfacing monitoring unit.
- Can manually override the automated functioning in maunal mode.
- Energy consumption & savings is displayed.
- Load cutoff during over voltage, under voltage, over current is displayed.
- Any failure of electrical lamps is indicated.
- Daylighting makes building spaces healthy with increase in quality & productivity.
- Energy savings potential up to 75% with shorter payback period.
- Improves the building energy efficiency and reduces the carbon foot print.
- Convenience of automation with lighting controls.
- Lower heat gain in building reducing air conditioning.
- Long life with low maintenance.
- Improves Daylighting
- Rejects heat & controls glare
- Good vision through panel (up to 70%)
- Simple and passive system
- Easy to fix light weight panels for existing & new buildings
Glass is transmittive media. Using glass, people get connected to exteriors and work with nature's cycle. Buildings look more expressive because of views through it. This is most sought out feature of glass and reason why glass is used in building fenestration. Glass also allows solar radiation inside giving light & heat. Excess light causes glare and heat in warmer countries is unwelcome.Using blinds on glass will help only in reduction of glare. It doesn't help in heat reduction and increase of Daylight. They reduce vision through glass.
Our Estimated Clients