- Operate pump with solar energy
- Useful in areas with no or unreliable AC supply
- Available at subsidised cost through Government schemes
- Automatic use of AC supply duing shortage of solar power
- No need to replace exisitng pump
- Sensorless dry run protection
- Motor protection: Short circuit, overload, single phasing, reverse phasing , Stall Protection , under voltage & over voltage.
- Auto start function as per solar intensity.
- Uses MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) to deliver energy at various Solar Energy Levels.
- Water pumped even in morning, evening and in cloudy weather at low speed flow for over 12 hours per day. Long term, environment friendly, Economic solution with proven technology based on variable speed drive.
- Protections are inbuilt in the VFD controller: Reverse Polarity; Short Circuit; Over load; over Voltage; multiple pumps can be connected to single controller.
- Input AC Voltage Supply Range : 3 Phase 415 VAC C+10% and -15%
- Current distortion : 5%
- Ambient temp. : 10 to 60 deg. C
- Protection : IP55
- Cooling : Forced air cooling
Battery Charger unit
Solar Pump Controller can be harnessed to charge batteries, during off condition of the pump or when solar power is not sufficient to operate the pump. A charged battery can be used to power TV, CFL, Computer during night hours.
Solar power can be harnessed to charge batteries, during off condition of the pump or when solar power is not sufficient to operate the pump. A charged battery can be used to power TV, CFL, Computer during night hours.
|Sr. No.||Models||Suitable for Pump Rating (hp)|
|1.||GMSPC – 01||1|
|2.||GMSPC – 03||3|
|3.||GMSPC – 05||5|
|4.||GMSPC – 07||7.5|
|5.||GMSPC – 10||10|
|* Higher ratings are available.|